Saturday 7 January 2012

Zara - Latest buys from the sales!

Like you know I (Zara) didn't go abroad in the christmas holidays, unlike sophia and Zaina.
On boxing day my family went to West Fields in Shepherds Bush and did some shopping. I can easily say I was not impressed with the sales this year unlike the year before. 
Some pictures in my recent buy are not all from Westfield, some are from watford, Hemel hempstead.

I did buy more stuff but they are laudaries.

I got both of  these vest tops from Marks and Spensers (shocking irk!) for only £3!:O 

River island
I do love my high necks
£5

River Island £5


H&M £5

Newlook for only £5

Kaos for £10 

River Island for  £5 

i got this from Republic, but it was not on sale i really like this so i just had to get it
 £39.99

 This is from River Island, it looks so much better on, £20

this is from Newlook too, before it came on sale it was 29.99 and in the sale i got it for £9!

this is my favourite dress, it has a split through the side of the leg and it has a deep drapy back.As i not allowed to wear it just like that i am going to get lace on the back and most likely to wear tights underneath to cover my legs and put a little jacket on top. 
It was £20 
p.s it looks better on. 

2 comments: