Wednesday 16 May 2012

Look Of The Day- Zara

Asian outfit of the day 
Last friday me and Sophia went to our friends birthday party, and the theme was asian look. So I decided to wear an outfit which I brought designer shop called EGO (Islamabad) from Pakistan in 2011. The outfit I decided to wear is just a one piece suit, its just a chemeze. I adore it because its soo comfortable also you can wear it under jeans, leggings, 3 quaters as well. 
I wore black leggings underneath because I preferred it better than straight trousers or jeans. 

The quality of the pictures are not the best because my (Zara) mum took them from my iPhone. 










Chemeze - Ego (shop in Pakistan)
Leggings- market from Pakistan (mothers)
Shoes: New Look
Watch - DKNY
Bangle: Market from Pakistan 
Ring- ALDO
Bag: Fiorelle 

1 comment:

  1. aww zara hunnie u look lovely i shudd knw anyway u were around mine LOL, so proud of you ur blogs great and im so proud of you keeping it up to the standard love u lots :D xx

    ReplyDelete