Thursday 16 August 2012

Zara- Look Of The Day

Causal day to the Shopping Mall
As EID is coming up very soon me (Zara) and my mum had to run out to watford Harlequin to look for  new shoes. This is a very casual outfit I decided to wear as I was going to try on shoes (mainly heels) I thought I would just wear my TOMS as i am in love with them and how comfy they are. Also I just put on my favourite back skinny jeans from Topshop, they are the extremely soft and so comfy.











Im am standing on a stool as my I have no one to take the pictures of me, it is soo difficult to take. 

Vest-top: Primark 
jean Jacket: Repulic
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: TOMS
Watch: DKNY
Bag: Mulbury 

1 comment:

  1. zara hun ur outfits amazin and show ur face to nezt time.....missed u so much these holidays :D xx

    ReplyDelete