Sunday 15 April 2012

Everyday Makeup - Zara

Every day Makeup
This is my (Zara) everyday makeup look, too some people you may think I am wearing a lot but honestly I am not. If you think I am i will try and tone it down but this is my everyday make up. 
I wear make up to school but i just wear a tiny amount of foundation and a bit of mascara. However if its a non-uniform day i tend to wear this makeup routine. Not going to lie sometimes i do wear this makeup routine to school on some randoms days. 

 At the bottom of the post I will tell you what makeup and their brand are.










Foundation - Mac Mineral SPF15 NC30
 To apply foundation MAC 130 brush
liquid eye liner - illamasque (London)
Mascara - Benefit
Lip balm - Estee Lauder
 (I have not go it on in any of the pictures)



2 comments:

  1. my sexy babe looking gorgeous as always dont worry your makeup is not OTT i see u everyday so i know for sure LOL xxx luv you

    ReplyDelete