Tuesday 17 April 2012

My everyday Makeup Pictures - Zara

My everyday makeup pictures
This is the my makeup for going out casual, but I (Zara) will also be doing a post on my fancy/party/wedding which I use slightly different makeup. The post on the 'more dressed up' will show the eyeshadows I use. Normally I get my makeup done by my aunty(Sophia and Zaina's mother) for special occasions and iv got to say that I adore her makeup. Its simply amazing! 








 The 2nd best eye liner! 
1st is Bobby Brown Brush and Pot. It comes out extremely dark.( My opinion) 





7 comments:

  1. caked much......

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it caked? how do you know how long i have had the mac foundation?
    zara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and? you might use about 10 different ones every morning haaha
      you are pretty no need to put it on, eye make up is nice but lose the foundations

      Delete
    2. thankyou, yes i will try to calm down the foundation

      Delete
  3. haa haa liberty

    who even cares about u and ur cheap makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well her bloggers might. leave them alone they are doing a great job :)

      Delete
    2. thankyou appreciate it
      zara x

      Delete