Saturday 7 April 2012

Look Of The Day - Zara

Out for dinner
I know I know guys I have not bloged in a LONG time, but hay-ho. This look of the day should of been posted in February but had not had time to because of GCSE mocks (not fun). We went out for dinner to London with a few of our girl mates and had a great time. Just to let you know the clothes I am wearing are all Sophia's because I stayed of that night and did not bring my clothes with me.

Guys  before you start judging hermes bag belongs to my aunties  (Anila Aziz)




Make up done by my aunty (Anila Aziz)

 Vest Top - Primark
Cardigan - Zara 
Skirt - Newlook 
Jean jacket - H&M 
Shoes - Newlook
Bag - Hermes
Watch - DKNY 

7 comments:

  1. seductive princess13 April 2012 at 15:32

    wowww u look hott.

    sorry if you get offended by this question im not being rude or anything i just wanted to know are you a muslim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you
    and yes I'm muslim

    ReplyDelete
  3. your birkin is fake

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i dont no you but what is a birkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you consider going to London with your family and watching your Aunty buy a hemes from New Bond Street with her husband fake, well I can't say anything else.

    A Birkin is a hermes.
    From Zara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. could try and smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ill smile in the next post sorry :)
    zara x

    ReplyDelete